|Can you donate me points please!!!!!|
To every HarmoKnight fans, read this/request.HarmoKnight were finally added on fanfiction.net, so this means you can submit your fan-made HarmoKnight stories. http://puu.sh/3FrP6 http://puu.sh/3FrT5To every HarmoKnight fans, read this/request. by animetolove
And I got a request form y'all if you'd love to do this. I wanted to see a Know Your Stars: HarmoKnight Edition when all Harmo Knight characters listed.
If y'all don't know what is "Know Your Stars", does anyone remember this old Nick show, All That? So go on YouTube and look up "Know Your Stars" and watch some of them, or you can see for yourself on Fanfiction because they have alot of them.
Petition: HarmoKnight sequel.http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/harmoknight-sequel/Petition: HarmoKnight sequel. by animetolove
For the life of me, I just made a petition for the HarmoKnight Petition. If y'all haven't signed it yet, just do it. If you're a HarmoKnight Fan, just sign it.
HarmoKnight was a awesome games I ever played and I'm hoping for Game Freak and Nintendo to make a sequel.
I know it's nothing ever gonna happen but let's just hope they made their choice to make a sequel.
My father thinks that Nintendo games in general are just "children's games" when they catered games for Everyone. Everyone means that Teenagers and Adults can play it too.
I tried to tell him everything about it honestly but he nearly choose to be ignorant. And swore to me not to buy them and gets some sports games that can last me long. Sport games? Really? That doesn't even last long, may I not like the graphics at all. The only exception for me is racing because it's fun to play. And I didn't say that I'm thinking of getting a XBOX, since it doesn't have any exclusives (Like RPGs, which it's why 360 never sell well in Japan). He thinks that I'm missing out the fun? I'm missing out all the fun? That's not true. I didn't miss out all the fun, I really enjoyed it to myself. But I really want to prove him wrong.
In the Spanish Translation on the E for Everyone label, it means "Kids to Adults" in Spanish, so that proves it.
For example, in my thoughts for Candy Crush Saga. That game is animated, but that doesn't mean it's a easy game, the levels beyond are freaking hard, and it took at alot of tries to beat it to the next level.
Please post your YouTube/DeviantArt/MyAnimeList/Twitter/Tumblr pages and your age in your post.
Proofs I need is...
- Explain how Nintendo is not just for kids.
- If you're over the age 18 or a teenager.
- Do you have a job or go to college? If so, tell me do you still buy stuff from Nintendo and RPGs when you have a job or go to college? If so, do you keep your interest to your own self from any co-workers and manager/students while you're at work/college everyday (depends how many).
- Tell me if why you buy games occasionally (like money to support yourself/family issues/bills and something like that)
- Tell me why are you're playing them for.
- Nintendo/other RPGs characters fanarts drawn by around/above/below my age 20.
- Your thoughts about how challenging these games (I mean Nintendo games and RPGs) you have played are.
- Some RPGs that are rated E10+, T, and M
- Your reviews of any Nintendo/RPG games if you have one.
- YouTube videos, Tumblr/Twitter posts (with pictures if you have one), Forum links, and Bloggers are very welcome.
- Pictures of your own Nintendo and RPG specific collections are welcome.
- Video game conventions are welcome.
Thank you and good luck.